GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
The Product Support Analyst I plays a key role in providing first level support to our website security customers. The Product analysts perform different aspects of the incident response lifecycle, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Activating Website Security Web Application Firewall, Monitoring and Website Backup Services.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems surrounding activation and configuration.
- Provide website security best practices guidance to our customers. Every ticket or interaction we have with our clients is not only an opportunity to help their business prosper and succeed but also learn a different skill along the way while supporting Sucuri and GoDaddy Website Security products.
What you'll get to do...
- Provide World Class Support via email using ticketing system to the Website Security Customers.
- Set up and troubleshoot Website Application Firewall, Website Monitoring and Backup services.
- Test the site availability after support interaction to assess possible configuration issues and repair them.
- Provide recommendations how to prevent malware issues in the future including password change, removal of local & old backups from the local environment, software updates and others.
- Monitor communication channels and handle escalations and provide guidance to our stakeholders.
Your experience must include...
- General understanding of security principles and best practices;
- Experience with Apache, NGINX and other web servers;
- Linux experience – CLI and cPanel;
- Configuration and proficiency of DNS.
- Troubleshooting common content management systems.
- System logs analysis
- Customer Service Experience You might also have...PHP and Shell scripting/automation
- A get it done right attitude because customer experience matters
- High standards and want to make a difference with your work.
- Organizational skills that allow you to prioritize and plan work activities by using time efficiently
- Open source and community participation and contributions a plus
We are open for applications in these countries: Bulgaria, Serbia, Germany, Romania, Spain, United Kingdom, France.