Hi Guys, CODEPLICITY is looking for an Android Developer who will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
This position is based on hybrid or remote model of work organization.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Understanding business requirements and translating them into technical requirements
- Designing and building mobile applications for Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
- Working with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
What do we expect?
We believe that a candidate for this position should have:
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development (3+ years)
- Proven work experience with Kotlin, Android SDK.
- Proven work experience with MVVM design pattern.
- Proven work experience with Kotlin Coroutines, Reactive programming (Kotlin Flows), Databinding, Material Design, Clean Architecture, Modularization, Koin, Room, Retrofit, Google services.
- Proven work experience with JUnit testing, MockK, testing reactive code, Espresso and UI Testing with writing the page objects.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, in-app payments, subscriptions, and cloud messaging.
- Familiarity with Flavors in Android.
- Experience with publishing Android apps in the PlayStore.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
What we offer:
- Work with top experts and great colleagues.
- Various events organized by our company, such as cinema, trips, paintball, barbecue gatherings
- Fully equipped kitchen, a variety of healthy and less healthy ;) food and drink such as fruit, candy, coffee, juices etc.
- Employee benefits (Remote work, FitPass, private health insurance etc.)
- Guaranteed competitive salary!
If you think that you are the right candidate for this position, freely and without any obligation, send a CV, so we could be acquainted with your experience.
For all applications confidentiality is guaranteed and data obtained will be stored exclusively for use within our company and will NOT be shared with third parties!
Apply for this position by sending your application and CV electronically.
Codeplicity is an IT company established in 2014, based in Novi Sad, Serbia. At Codeplicity, we develop our own products for the end-user and work on internal projects—we are not an outsourcing company. Our approach to work is what differs from many other IT companies—our goal is to achieve simplicity in coding with specific programming methods that help us build unique custom projects. We are continually growing—our company currently counts 53 members, and we’re always on the lookout for…Više o poslodavcu