Zesium mobile d.o.o. is a company with over 15 years of experience in the software industry and we are accountable for over 100 successfully implemented projects for multiple international clients within various industries. Our dedication is shaping software for mobile future through innovation and creativity. Knowledge, creativity and experience characterize Zesium. Our employees are highly educated individuals with valuable experience. We’re a reliable partner that provides the best IT solutions. Through our quality and hard work, we aim to become global.
We are looking for:
What we’re looking for?
- 2+ years of experience with mobile development
- Experience with Android Studio/Java/Kotlin
- Familiar with some of version control systems (GIT, SVN, CVS)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, especially MVP/MVVM architecture patterns
- Experience with dependency injection using Dagger
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Familiar with RxJava and Retrofit
- Familiar with general mobile architectures, trends, and emerging technologies; using latest Android APIs
- Basic understanding of Gradle
- Understanding of software design principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS)
- Accustomed to working in an Agile environment
- Highly-motivated self-learner who keeps up to date with changing technologies and has a positive attitude to change
- You have a strong passion for mobile apps and you challenge yourself to get to know more of Android, daily
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge with other people and learning from them as well
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working hours and optimal workload
- Competitive salary
- Support with individual professional development
- In-house lectures, paid trainings, certifications
- Friendly atmosphere
- Work with talented and great people on challenging projects with innovative technologies
- Business travel opportunities
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities
- Free entry in many sports facilities - fit pass
- Fresh seasonal fruits
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile electronically.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
ZESIUM mobile d.o.o.
Mičurinova 8, 21000 Novi Sad, Srbija
Deadline for applications: 20.02.2020.