TeleTrader d.o.o. is part of TeleTrader Software Group, a software company specialized in stock market data and financial analysis, offering a broad portfolio of tools for the processing, visualization and analysis of stock market data. As a global company, active on the international market and headquartered in Vienna, Austria, TeleTrader develops its software in Belgrade, while selling its products globally across Europe, North America, and Asia.
TeleTrader is announcing the following vacancy within its Android department:
Android Software Developer
About the project:
You will be working on one of the leading financial markets apps with over one million downloads and a 4.6 star rating. You will also be involved in other projects on Android platforms focused on market data analysis, financial news presentation and other financial market-related content. You are expected to develop and build new features as well as maintain the existing code base. For more details, please download our apps.
What we are looking for:
- + 2 years active professional experience in Java and Android development tools
- Educated and experienced in one or more of the following areas
- multi-threaded software development
- front end development
- client/server communication
- OOP / OOD
- Ability to effectively communicate and cooperate with co-workers
- Fluent written and spoken English
Following are optional but highly valued skills:
- Experience in apps published on Google Play Store is an advantage
- Problem solving skills
What we offer:
- Work in an established company with market leadership
- Be part of an experienced and dynamic team
- The advantage of learning the cutting edge technologies
- Internal education
- Modern work environment in a central location in Belgrade
- Performance-oriented payment
- Professional physiotherapist (massage and exercises)
- Additional health insurance
- Fruit and hot beverages for employees
- Team-building and sports activities
- Full-time employment
We would be pleased to receive your complete application with the following: Your CV and cover letter in English; the position you are applying for, your salary expectations and a possible start date.
Deadline for applications: 26.12.2019.