gigaaa is a multinational technology company that is developing an AI Personal Assistant similar to Siri, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant. Approaching a younger audience, we developed an award-winning multilingual assistant with artificial intelligence that helps you master your day and becomes your companion 24/7.
After our successful market entry, we are looking for Testers to join our virtual office as soon as possible. Join the gigaaa team and become part of a global success story that is just beginning.
gigaaa consists of hundreds and thousands of scripts in different topics that make the app engage with users and it is crucial that these scripts are constantly tested and improved. We also want to provide the best of our abilities at gigaaa not only with the content but also with the usability of the app and the experience it provides to the users. Therefore, the Tester position is very important to make sure gigaaa works seamlessly and that its content is up to date at all times. In order to test the functionalities & usability of the app, the Tester mainly speaks to the app itself but also uses an online software developed specifically for gigaaa.
- Testing the dialogues and scripts that are created by gigaaa Scriptwriters
- Generating ideas and assisting with the continuous development of the app in terms of content
- Writing persuasively, creatively and quickly
- Help to improve the app by finding shortcomings and possible bugs and errors in English / Turkish / German / Arabic / Russian / Spanish
Required Skills & Experiences
- Attention to detail and a good eye for punctuation and grammar mistakes, typos etc.
- Ability to express ideas clearly with strong writing skills
- Must be able to take initiative and work independently, as well as with others
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with quick solutions to problems
- Being fluent in English and/or a native speaker in one of the following languages: Turkish / German / Arabic / Russian / Spanish
- Microsoft Office & Google Docs skills
What Do We Offer?
- Being able to work remotely with flexible hours
- Becoming a part of an open-minded team with over 10 nationalities and an average age of 25 years
- Opportunity to influence the development of a global start-up & getting the chance to turn your ideas into reality
- Competitive salary
How to apply?
Send us your application with a CV, references and a motivational letter.