Job location: Remote Position
IT Consulting Micić, an international consulting & management agency, specialized in the IT sector for jobs which are related to the development of modern business websites, web design, Android and iPhone mobile applications, and with its main office in Niš. Agency operates in the Austrian and other IT markets and has developed a network of permanent business partners.
We are looking for a Senior Developer to help further support and develop our real-time culture and wellbeing tool www.seedrs.com/me-mybest. The technology has already been developed and is based on the highly successful research project, Mappiness (www.mappiness.org.uk). The tool allows for accurate, real-time, dynamic measurement of psychological variables that we feel will revolutionise the way mental capital is valued and managed in organisations.
WHAT WE DO
We’re a start-up creating technology to measure and enhance psychological states in organisations and individuals. Our apps quantify cognitive and psychological states, such as attention or happiness, as well as guiding users through exercises, such as mindfulness meditations, which research has shown to reduce stress and improve performance. We are currently focussed on creating great content for our apps and are looking for an experienced app developer. see www.psyt.co.uk.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3 years+ coding experience
- Recent experience with mobile apps
- Comfortable at the command line.
- Flexible, curious, and motivated to learn, with a record of acquiring and using new skills and capabilities.
- Clear communicator (English) with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with React Native
What we are offering:
- Gain valuable experience working in the tech/startup/psychology/well-being sector
- Enjoy flexible working hours and a relaxed working environment
- Scope to learn and develop as part of a small but experienced and talented tech team
- Learn about psychological well-being and mindfulness
- Be a part of some really exciting new projects and products with high profile media coverage
- Opportunity to be involved in a high growth wellbeing start-up
- Work remotely (from home)
- Paid full- time employment ( contract) / long-term cooperation
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in English. The detailed information about your request you will receive within 7 days from the date of application.
We thank all candidates for your interest!
Friendly greeting, IT Consulting Micić
Deadline for applications: 30.12.2018.