Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Application Expert HR
The application expert ensures that the solution within the Human Capital Management (HCM) area supports the business processes respecting the IT-architecture and strategy as well as empowers the business with innovation within the HR applications.
- Acting as the Application Expert HR for the SAP HR module including submodules like Organizational Management, Personnel administration, Personnel development, Time Management, Payroll.
- To take over some project management responsibilities.
- To manage IT requirements in collaboration with IT business partners and the business stakeholders in the HCM solution area.
- To specify, design, customize, test, document and estimate new IT solutions and enhancements of the HR solutions according to business requirements and aligned with the IT architecture and strategy.
- To maintain the HR IT solutions to improve quality and stability and solve incidents and problems to ensure a proper operation of the HR IT systems/applications.
- To guide and support developers during solution integration.
- To advise the application stakeholders on technical possibilities and feasibility of the proposed IT solutions and to support the IT management by defining the HR IT related strategy.
- University degree in IT or similar education
- 5+ years of experience in customizing of the SAP HCM module.
- Knowledge of Success Factors is an advantage
- Proven understanding of the business processes in HR; knowledge in logistics or the accounting area
- Experience in international work environment across locations
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in project management
- English language level – B2
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have
submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
SR Technics Services d.o.o.
Ko smo mi?
SR Technics pruža usluge održavanja, popravke i remonta aviona, motora i avio komponenata (MRO) i sarađuje sa preko 500 avio kompanija, avio lizing kompanija i proizvođača originalne avionske opreme. Sedište kompanije je u Cirihu, Švajcarska. Više od 80 godina, SR Technics pruža izuzetan kvalitet usluga i efikasna tehnička rešenja, zbog čega smo vodeća globalna kompanija u ovom sektoru avio idustrije. Verujući u moć umrežavanja i sinergije, SR Technics gradi dugoročna partnerstva ... Saznajte više
"Pridružio sam se kompaniji SR Technics Services krajem 2015. godine, od kada i vodim svoj tim koji pruža SAP usluge upravljanja informacionim sistemima i bavi se rešavanjem problema koji mogu nastati ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- TRENINGE U ZEMLJI I INOSTRANSTVU, PROFESIONALNO USAVRŠAVANJE I RAZVOJ, KOLEKTIVNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE.