Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Application Operation Expert
This position is responsible installation, configuration, monitoring, maintenance and improvement of application platforms in SRT’s application landscape. All deliverables and project activities must be aligned and in cooperation with internal stakeholders, outsourcing partners and customers. Position also demands demonstrated system engineer knowledge, exceptional documentation, problem solving and knowledge transfer skills.
- Handling change, incident and problem management tasks in position’s area of expertise
- Installation, configuration, integration, monitoring, maintenance, authorization and upgrade of various existing and forthcoming application platforms in SRT’s application landscape
- Partaking and leading project activities in position’s area of expertise
- Ensuring compliance to IT security policies and guidelines
- Ensuring compliance to enterprise architecture policies and guidelines
- Coordinate technical and operational work with external partners, with focus on the application platforms provisioning, operation and maintenance
- Perform application platform monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Maintain knowledge base, standard operating procedures and documentation
- Support operational escalations
- Propose and realize cost and IT resource optimizations (e.g. storage, servers…)
- Identify and propose security improvements
- Ensure that all assigned tasks and activities are performed according to defined process and within agreed KPI’s.
- Coordinate all activities in assigned area with other teams within IT and Outsourcing Partner, to run all Application platforms
- Ensure a secure IT systems environment
- Ensure a cost-efficient IT systems environment
- Perform analysis and reporting proactively and implement actions
- Assess changes and ensure proper coordination of testing on affected systems
- Ensure overall system reliability and performance
- Ensure successful project delivery
- Ensure that proper documentation is in place
- Ensure resolution and delivery of Service Requests, Incidents and Problems in assigned area
- Ensure enforcement of security policies related to technical infrastructure and user access
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- At least 3 years of hands-on system administration in enterprise environment
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Capable of working in a team or individually
- Drive for change and improvement
- Mandatory (demonstrated) experience in:
- Operating systems (Linux distributions, Unix, Windows)
- Distributed (multi-tier) application architecture
- Server virtualization
- Cloud infrastructure
- Computer networks and Internet
- System integration
- Web servers\services\service bus
- IT security (authentication, authorization, certificates, protocols and procedures)
- ITIL methodology
- Scripting and automation languages
- Relational databases and reporting principles
- English language proficiency – B1
- Good communication, presentation and knowledge transfer skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Basic project management skills
- Understanding of CMDB
- Experience in management of outsourcing partner and cloud infrastructure is desirable
- System administration training certificates are desirable
- ITIL trainings are desirable
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 12.03.2020.