VERANO SUNPROTECTION d.o.o. Novi Sad is part of the most reliable brand for the production of sun protection products and window decoration VERANO B.V. who has been developing the concept of a simple and modern way of living in harmony with the environment for more than 30 years, creating solutions that make the house home and products that offer control over the environment.
We produce a comprehensive range of products that provide protection from the sun and weather, all types of windows and doors, curtains, venetian blinds and all types of awning and parasol systems, protective roofs and screens.
In our company, we are committed to cooperation and mutual trust, we value open communication between colleagues and clients, we encourage the expression of ideas, but also responsibility towards the team and the project. We cultivate a pleasant, optimistic and collegial atmosphere and invite you to apply for a job: ARCHITECTURAL DRAUGHTSMAN/MODELLEUR
At Verano Sunprotection d.o.o. working together, doing what we promise, mutual trust and respect are central. The organization is characterized by an informal no-nonsense culture with an open communication to both colleagues and customers. Our employees are characterized by a flexible, optimistic and committed attitude.
As an Architectural draughtsman/modelleur you work on the development in Autocad and Revit of a wide variety of sun protection products for the manufacture of a library for architects. You also take care of the drawings/models and best comregistrations of all products in Word, Stabu2 and building-wide format as well as drawings in Autocad and Revit 3D.
Place in the organization
The architectural draughtsman/modeller reports to the purchasing manager, R&D and projects and works closely with the technical product manager.
Tasks and responsibilities
As an architectural draughtsman/modelleur, you have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Manufacturing cutlery texts from all product families in Stabu, Build Width, and Word file format.
- Developing new drawing methods and procedures as well as managing and monitoring standards.
- Providing all information for architectural websites and the websites of Verano and Lenco.
- A correct translation of the order and/or development of new product so that it is workable for the production and assembly departments
- Drawing up, checking and processing BOM (bill of material) lists.
- Responsible for the right settings software Cover3d and sharing knowledge with colleagues from the product development department.
- A completed education in the field of architecture and you are/want to be a real expert in the field of Autocad drawing methods and 3D modeling.
- At least 3 years of demonstrably relevant work experience. Experience in building Revit families and templates is an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience with Autocad and preference also Revit.
- Knowledge of (one experience with) the Building Act.
- Above average knowledge of MS Office.
- Good command of the English language in words and writings.
- Good social and communication skills.
- Creative thinking.
- Work together
- Conceptual thinking
- Cost-conscious action
- Project-based work
- Technical insight
- Skilled action
Verano Sunprotection d.o.o.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Rumenacki put bb
- PIB: 111226434
- Matični broj: 21445231