Danutek Hungary Kft has been supplying best in class electronics production equipment to clients ranging from global leading OEM’s to smaller or newly established EMS companies since 2004.
With a wealth of industry and engineering knowledge to consult our clients on the best solutions for their manufacturing needs, paired with an extensive national network of engineers to support their day to day queries, we are a great partner to collaborate with for any capital equipment needs.
Our product portfolio consists of solutions from the world’s leading suppliers of SMT Manufacturing Equipment.
We are looking for:
Our company is in need of a motivated Area Manager who is able to fully manage our newly established Branch Office in Serbia. The successful candidate will have strong leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as a proven track record in meeting sales and revenue targets. We’re looking for a professional who has experience managing teams and maximizing efficiency. The ability to work independently is essential. The successful candidate will be ready to build long-term relationships with customers in the region and ensure quality consistency across each individual location. Priority will be given to those with experience in our industry.
- Management of Branch Office daily activities
- Keeping regular contact with headquarter and local service providers
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis
- Ensure quality consistency across the region
- Maximize sales and profitability in the region
- University or College Degree in a Technical discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- At least 2 years of experience in sales and management
- Flexibility and willingness to travel regularly
- Strong analytical skills
- Driver’s License
- Competitive salary package
- Possibility of continuous trainings (Europe and Overseas)
- Being the part of a constantly growing, high-tech business environment
- Company car, Mobile, Laptop
Range salary: 2.000,00 - 2.500,00 EUR
Deadline for applications: 31.05.2019.