BMTS Technology is a globally active manufacturer of exhaust turbochargers. We're an established partner to the automotive industry and develop and produce exhaust turbochargers for cars, light commercial vehicles and off-highway applications. Our name stands for highest quality standards, efficiency and longevity and is associated with our constant striving towards improving the efficiency of our products while making them more environmentally friendly at the same time.
As your future employer, we offer you opportunities and individual professional development. At BMTS you work on exciting, challenging and international projects and benefit from a flexible working time model, sufficient freetime for personal development and a pleasant working atmosphere.
We are looking for:
Assistant Finance Manager
- Assist the Group´s Finance manager on accounting, tax and treasury related activities
- Prepare, present and interpret financial reports to senior management
- Adhere to tax laws and regulatory compliance to properly reflect the financial position of the Group
- Direct accounting department activities; provide leadership, training and supervision within the department; provides a high level of customer relations and service; and ensures compliance with Groups policies and procedures
- Perform supervisory duties of department staff & coordinate staff for coverage in all related areas of the department
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Actively participate in daily Treasury activities of the Group
- Maintain relations with external auditors and tax advisors
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, or equivalent business experience and 2+ years of experience
- Experience in collaborating with an executive team, and have high level or written and oral communication skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous corporate banking or auditing experience within big 4 audit companies
- English on high proficiency level, German language will be considered an asset
- SAP experience
- MS Excel
Deadline for applications: 08.12.2019.