DEKRA Employment Ltd., is an agency for temporary employment, employment mediation and counseling within human resource management. It is part of the Dekra SE holding company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is known for its excellent services.
On behalf of our Client, Marine Project Inc, a leading global marina network with several marinas in the Mediterranean and abroad, dedicated to provide a premium service in marina management and development, we are looking for proactive and motivated professional to fill in the following position:
Assistant Key Account Manager
Reporting to the: Members of the board, Consultants and Country Managers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assistance to Management and Consultants
- Development of Business Plans and other company valuation documents
- Interpretation and evaluation of balance sheets and annual reports, including debt structure
- General customer liaison, contacting clients by phone and live, gathering, evaluating information, good availability to travel for customer appointments and port visits, also on the weekends
- Creation of investment teasers/proposals, general corporate presentations, and valuations for marinas with approx. 1 to 20 million € turnover per year
- Development of market and economic potential analysis, travelling and accompanying consultants to appointments with clients and marinas
- Conducting interview checks in English and preparing briefings
The ideal candidate should have the following Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Commercial Apprenticeship or business studies or business administration (BA or MBA)
- Ideally experience in asset management, business valuation and reading and interpreting balance sheets and annual reports
- Skills in market and economic potential analysis
- Confident and experienced handling of MS Office applications, in particular Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel
- Excellent reading and writing business English, second relevant language highly appreciated
- Sociability and good communication skills, especially on the phone / video meetings
- Good and self-confident appearance
- Quick comprehension and ability to work independently
- Good organization and ability to work under stress and to deadlines
- High sense of responsibility and duty as well as correct working also in detail
- Teamwork and coordination skills
- Stable and fast internet connection for video meetings
The job will mainly be performed from home office when not travelling.
DEKRA zapošljavanje d.o.o.
DEKRA zapošljavanje d.o.o. osnovana je 2005. godine od strane društva DEKRA Arbeit GmbH, iz Štutgarta (Nemačka). DEKRA zapošljavanje d.o.o. je specijalizovana za pružanje usluga privremenog zapošljavanja, posredovanja pri zapošljavanju, istraživanja tržišta i javnog mnjenja (Mystery shopping, Ispitivanje organizacione klime i Ispitivanje zadovoljstva kupaca) te pružanje svih vrsta konsultacija iz oblasti ljudskih resursa. Kancelarija u Beogradu počela je sa radom 01.09.2005. DEKRA Arbeit GmbH je…Više o poslodavcu