Get the experience you need to launch your career with FAM’s Young Talent Program!
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be helping develop and deliver our projects, acquire new skills, knowledge and experience needed for you to take your career to the next level!
FAM SOLUTIONS is currently looking for an efficient and ambitious young individual to assist our Project Manager, contribute and support the planning and execution of projects and join our multidisciplinary consultancy firm, based in Belgrade, Serbia.
Assistant Project Manager
Location: BELGRADE, SERBIA
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly motivated professionals in a friendly, dynamic and high-pressure international work environment.
- Numerous recognition incentives throughout the year.
- Fixed salary plus bonuses.
- Possibilities for career advancement and personal development.
- Management who is open to your ideas.
- Assist Project Manager in all aspects of the project.
- Prepare and assist with pre-installation meetings, and independently manage some project elements.
- Take on administrative duties, organize, file and maintain all current project documents as well as maintain both hard-copy and digital project databases.
- Work to obtain all necessary permits as requested by Project Manager.
- Track and directly report project status updates to Project Manager.
- Help problem-solve issues and suggest ways to improve the project.
- Help create and adhere to project timelines and calendar.
- Consult with and gather information from different organizational unit colleagues, contractors or other third parties.
- Identifying new customers and markets.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Continuously improving the quality of service provided.
- Follow the Company’s best practices.
- Provide analytical reporting on projects to Project Manager.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Project Manager.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and verbal is a must.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study will be considered as a plus.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes.
If you feel that you are ready for such a challenge and meet the above requirements, you are most welcome to apply electronically. Applications for this position must be sent in English.
By sending your resume you agree that your personal data can be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection for the vacancies at FAM Solutions LTD Belgrade. All the data that we store about you will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
Deadline for applications: 20.12.2019.