With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7.400 employees, Doka is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organization gives construction companies all over the world swift access to path breaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, Doka not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development, but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge and support the Doka team in Serbia!
- Procurement of (formwork) material
- Providing necessary import/export documentation
- Preparation and posting of import/export calculations
- Recording, updating and archiving of all import/export documentation
- Order processing in coordination with the technical and sales department
- Providing support in the process of return deliveries
- Issuing invoices (rental and sale)
- Contact person for customer inquiries concerning invoices, delivery notes etc.
- Working in special software applications (subsequent training will be provided)
- College degree in economics/ business/ logistics
- Minimum 1 year working experience in the field of import/export of goods
- Experience in order processing and logistics
- Good proficiency in spoken and written English
- Active use of MS Office programs (advanced Excel)
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude to the working environment (team, superior, customer, supplier etc.)
- Highly team oriented
- Reliable and hard-working
- Independent and proactive with initiative in work
- Analytical with attention to detail
We offer you adequate compensation and the opportunity to express your professional abilities in an active and supportive environment.
If you believe you are the person who can answer to the requirements of this challenging position, please send your CV and application letter until 01.08.2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Doka Serb d.o.o.
- Srbija, Šimanovci, Svetogorska 4
- PIB: 104414511
- Matični broj: 20158433