PPD’s mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting protocols with us, working alongside our talented, bright and energetic teams.
Due to continued growth, PPD is now looking to appoint an Associate Medical Director (Psychiatry), to join our international team of Medical Directors. This role can be office-based or home based in any EMEA country.
The primary responsibilities of this position include medical oversight of clinical trials and medical management of Serious Adverse Events (SAE's) to ensure company Standard Operating Procedures, sponsor directives, and regulatory requirements are followed. Other responsibilities include medical review of clinical data and study reports, attending and presenting at investigator and sponsor meetings, providing medical consultation to sponsors and project team members for clinical trial activities including timeframe business development through marketing application.
Education and Experience:
- MD, with acknowledged specialty in Psychiatry, strong medical knowledge, and proven clinical experience managing such patients in hospital practice
- Significant experience within pharmaceutical or CRO industry, clinical trials or pharmaceutical medicine would be an advantage
- Solid understanding of regulatory guidelines for clinical trial conduct and patient safety
- Strong communication & presentation skills and is a strong team player
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Medical practice and experience in treating patients independently.
- Experience in clinical trials would be an advantage.
- Strong medical knowledge in neurology, neurosciences and general medicine field.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to work independently, analyze and work with attention to detail, process and prioritize sensitive complex information, and problem solve.
- Ability to exercise creativity and judgment.
- Very good knowledge and experience in working with software programs and computer skills.
- Overall knowledge of the drug development process, clinical trial conduct and drug safety.
- Understanding of guidelines of international regulatory agencies for clinical trial conduct, adverse event reporting for serious/unexpected events and safety oversight.
- Working knowledge and understanding of biostatistics, data management, and clinical operations' procedures.
- Excellent oral and written command of English.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.
- Srbija, Beograd, Ljubostinjska 2 11000 Beograd
- PIB: 107062915
- Matični broj: 20735023