JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com
Associate Technical Consultant (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you.
Overview of Job Function:
As an Associate Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for configuring interfaces between the JAGGAER SaaS solution and customer ERPs and other systems, as well as for coaching and supporting clients who are developing their portions of the interfaces. You will work closely with JAGGAER Project Managers and Solution Consultants throughout the implementation, as well as with the client’s technical team. You will be responsible for the successful implementation of the interfaces scoped in the client’s Statement of Work on time and on budget.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Understand the client business processes supported by the JAGGAER software solution
- Become proficient in navigating the JAGGAER software solution and making configuration settings and updates within the solution
- Master understanding of the JAGGAER XML technical specifications for a set of commonly implemented interfaces, and over time gain understanding of less commonly used interfaces
- Understand the configuration of single sign-on protocols; guide and support client through the implementation of single sign-on with the JAGGAER solution
- Lead clients through review of the JAGGAER XML technical specifications for the project and provide guidance on their development of field mappings
- Research client questions about the interfaces and provide timely responses
- Troubleshoot internal and client issues, including the use of internal solution error logs
- Create internal software defect and maintenance tickets as needed
- Normalize data to comply with JAGGAER-defined formats and load in the JAGGAER solution
- Facilitate unit testing and system validation of interfaces as well as solution unit, integration and user acceptance testing as well as solution deployment.
- Manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously. Proactively identify and mitigate or resolve technical issues and risks to implementation. This includes identifying alternative solutions using existing software features.
- Communicate proactively with JAGGAER team members and clients to answer questions and advise on work status;
- Develop and maintain proficiency in the company's software solutions, solution methodologies, and core technologies.
- Work in shifts and primarily with clients in the Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific time zones.
- Completed Associate’s degree or equivalent technical program
- 5+ years of business experience with 3+ years of demonstrated experience implementing software solutions and providing client-facing consulting services.
- 2-5 years business process implementation experience or exposure in Accounting, Finance, Procurement, Contract Management, Sourcing or Supply Chain is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of HTTPS communications and XML
- Understanding of data transfer methods via HTTPS post
- Experience using secure FTP protocols and third-party posting tools such as Postman
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate data
- Experience with programming tools and concepts a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills, in English
- Ability to act independently, take initiative and drive tasks and issues to resolution
- Strong customer focus, communication skills and highly stress resistant
- Experience implementing software-as-a-service (SaaS) software solutions or ERPs preferred
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, communication, presentation, documentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to learn quickly, make strong individual contributions and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass, etc
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent…Više o poslodavcu