Crowe RS d.o.o. is one of the leading accounting and consulting firms in Serbia, and direct member of Crowe Global. Ranked the eighth largest accounting network in the world, Crowe Global has over 180 independent accounting and advisory firms in more than 130 countries.
Due to expansion we are actively looking to expand our audit team, and we are currently recruiting for the following position:
Audit Supervisor - Senior
- Have a clear understanding of audit process and appreciable knowledge of managing audit engagements for international clients. He/she should be conversant with International Standards on Auditing (ISA), and other laws and regulations to be used in the audit process;
- Participating in performing audit procedures, Serbian statutory audits as well as audits in accordance with IFRS;
- Conduct and lead fieldworks in interim as well as in final phase of audits;
- Coordinate younger colleagues, and his team members;
- Assist more senior staff in the preparation of audit deliverables;
- Any other task as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the job and the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree at minimum; (in the process of becoming a Licenced Auditor and/or ACCA or soon completing the ACCA qualification will be considered as advantage)
- 3+ years of experience in audit;
- Fluent knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Proficiency in MS Office (particularly MS Excel & MS Word) is compulsory;
- Advanced knowledge of IFRS and ISA;
- Detail oriented, ability to show initiative and take responsibility;
- Effective time management and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment;
Please send your CV not later than 25.09.2019. electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Crowe RS d.o.o. abides by the principles of equal employment opportunity. In accordance with law, the firm recruits, hires, trains and promotes individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran's status, disability, genetic information or status within any other protected group.