TasteAtlas (www.tasteatlas.com) - World Food Atlas is seeking associates in Serbia.
If you are fluent in English and love to research or write, if you have a passion for food and travel (although, for a start, you will only write about them based on what you find and read on the Internet, no lies), if you get along well with Google, if you are comfortable with working from home...
Join a fast-growing European startup and an enthusiastic team of authors and researchers whose mission is to catalog the dishes and ingredients of the world, to save our grandmothers' traditional recipes from oblivion, and to encourage travelers to learn about different cultures through quality, authentic, local food.
We're currently looking for someone capable of writing gastronomy-related articles based on Internet research, as well as for online communication with people from the food industry (chefs, sommeliers, butchers, etc.). Furthermore, respectable research abilities to search the Internet for various information are more than welcome, as well as creativity and social media literacy.
What we're looking for:
Work from home
- great or excellent fluency in English
- solid research skills
- excellent communication skills
- diligence and enthusiasm
- ability to work 40 hours a week (full-time)
What we offer:
- work from home - flexible hours
- initial salary based on what would satisfy your needs, plus the possibility of bonuses based on your performance
- promotion based on your performance
- average salary - 500 - 1.000 EUR
If you're interested in this position, describe yourself in a few sentences and apply!
Deadline for applications: 26.03.2020.