This position includes the automatization of the report transformation process, increasing efficiency and streamlining business processes. Your will be working on document processing solutions designed to efficiently transform streams of documents of any structure and complexity into business ready data. This includes working with intelligent classification and data extraction technology that are easy to manage with (advanced technology for multi-page line items extraction, extraction from multi – page documents and documents with complex structure).
Your day would include:
- Collecting, organizing and combining PDF reports
- Creating a set of rules for extracting data from the range of reporting structures
- Training the program to search for fields and extract relevant data before proceeding to process documents
- Verifying unreliably recognized characters
- Correction of the validation rules
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
- Bachelor or Master degree (Economics, Organizational Sciences, Mathematics, or other related Accounting background)
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Experience with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) or any kind of intelligent capture technology, products, solutions and services
- understanding of financial data, strong data analysis capabilities proactive approach to data and processes
- advanced Excell knowledge
- English proficiency
- Ability to work in a team
- The ability to be resourceful
- Organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven and detail oriented
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!
Deadline for applications: 08.06.2019.
BlackRock (Former eFront)
In 2019, company by the name of eFront was acquired by BlackRock and since operates as a specialized business unit within BlackRock Solutions, alongside Aladdin Institutional and Aladdin Wealth.
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. Our business is investing on behalf of our clients, from large institutions to parents and grandparents, doctors and teachers who entrust their savings to us. We work only for our clients. Our promise is to offer them the clearest thinking about ... Saznajte više
"Our clients are based all over the world, therefore it’s a very interesting area of the business to work in. My personal focus is the UK & Nordics. I love my job, it’s an interesting & rewarding ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PRIVATE HEALTH CARE
- FLEXIBLE TIME OFF (FTO)
- PRIVATE PENSION
- MATERNITY LEAVE FULL COVERAGE
- TRAININGS (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL)
- FRUIT DAYS
- FLEXIABLE WORKING HOURS
- SPA DISCOUNTS
- RESTAURANTS AND STORE DISCOUNTS
- TEAM SPORTS