Tetra Pak is seeking candidates to reinforce his automation team. This selection constitutes a great opportunity to develop your career in Processing Solutions on develop and management of projects to improve efficiency and quality performance in equipment´s and installations.
Currently we are looking for an
Main responsibility is to defining automation solutions, based on PLC, Scada, Industrial Networks, in virtual environments and with a high level of integration and information Exchange with Data Bases. He/she will be responsible for a part of an automation project in technical aspects, decided by the Automation Team Leader or Automation Manager.
- Overall project responsible for automation & electrical (low voltage panels) design.
- Siemens PLC & InTouch HMI programming are the most common in our business.
- Project quality assurance, by using of proper FAT tests and validation tests protocol.
- Design and review all the technical documentation, as per, automation architecture, IP lists, electrical diagrams, instrumentation, operator manual, etc.
- Build and maintain a good customer relation and work proactively with quick analysis, decisions and actions.
- Under commissioning phase, drive the automation, electrical & instrumentation setup, as well as, be responsible for troubleshooting.
- Collaboration within the market area and cluster (EUROPE) The position will be office based in Athens, Bucharest or Belgrade.
Language and Education
- Bachelor´s degree or above in Automation or electronics Engineering.
- Fluent Greek, Romanian or Serbian, a very good command of English, both written and verbal is a must.
Professional Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years work experience in PLC, SCADAs programming and commissioning for processing plants, skills in one or some of the following systems: Siemens (S7, TIA Portal), ABB (Sattline), Intouch, WinCC.
- Good knowledge in MES System, Virtualization VMWare, Industrial Network integration, are highly appreciated.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate should be:
- Good communications skills and team player attitude.
- Capability of working on own initiative.
- Logical, methodical thinking, ability to follow standard processes.
- Highly target and result focused and quality.
- Highly flexible and self-motivated.
- Skills to lead a project or a part of a project.
- Proactivity, commitment to troubleshooting system problems.
- Ability to cope with high workload effectively.
- Willing to travel to foreign countries (up to 50% of time).
As our new Automation Engineer you will be part of a global leading company where our vision is to make food safe and available everywhere. We can offer you highly skilled and passionate colleagues, a vibrant melting pot of diversity, and a challenging and high paced work environment where our employees take great pride from protecting food to protecting the planet. You will work in a market leading company which offers continuous training and development opportunities in a trendy, comfortable office environment.