Nexteam.io is hiring. We are looking for
Automation QA Engineer
We are offering full time and part time positions for remote jobs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant industry experience
- 5+ years of experience as a developer, QA Engineer, SDET or similar QA role
- Experience writing test plans, test automation, and test cases
- Knowledge of QA concepts and methodology
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language: Python, Shell Scripting, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Experience validating consumer user interfaces
- Experience working closely with development and business teams
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
Here's what we offer you:
- Highly motivated, growing, diverse teams
- Flexible work schedules and options to work from home
- Expect a competitive salary
Please feel free to reach us if you are interested, or if you have any further questions from your side. We would be happy to help you further.
Applications for this position should be sent via option "APPLY HERE".
Deadline for applications: 25.01.2020.