We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with a proven track record in supporting development and delivery of highly complex, cloud-based, software solutions. This individual should have sound technical knowledge, built in tendency to learn new areas and tendency to lead by example. In this position, you will focus on designing solutions and developing automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes while overseeing Azure-focused infrastructure. You will work closely with our business stakeholders and other partners to build groundbreaking solutions for solving both common, everyday problems and highly complex, niche problems characteristic for specific industries. Your ability to be a technical leader and your focus on continuous learning and delivering software of the utmost quality, will be critical for our team success. We are looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join our amazing team, and if you feel like you are the ONE, we would love to hear from you.
- Hands-on experience with crafting CI/CD pipelines; converting builds to use native Azure build and release pipeline.
- Develops software and provides hands-on technical knowledge to design, deploy, and optimize large-scale, massively distributed fault-tolerant systems.
- Build and maintain development environments leveraging Azure Resource Management.
- Experience designing and implementing Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Experience performing configuration management leveraging Azure Key Vault.
- 3+ years of experience in developing solutions for cloud architecture using cloud patterns.
- Proven track record of Cloud Native project delivery.
- Ideally experience with containers; Docker/Kubernetes (K8s).
- Ability to provision environments using desired-state-configuration tools.
- Understanding of Agile Processes and Principles.
- Supports services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, automation, pipelining and launch reviews.
- Maintains services once they are live by measuring/monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Collaborates with development teams to support the current environment and provides resources "as a service" to developers.
- Experience programming in at least one of the following languages: C#, Python, or PowerShell.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in Azure. Experience with Jenkins or similar applications.
- In depth knowledge of Infrastructure as Code concepts and tools in Azure (e.g., Azure Resource Management – ARM templates).
- Comfort with large-scale production systems and technologies (load balancing, monitoring, distributed system, and configuration management). Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity management, and launch reviews.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
- Knowledge of networking and software-defined networking in cloud environments.
- Ability to articulate complex architectures to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to document solutions and train operational teams on supportability.
- Knowledge of Azure related technologies like:
- Compute: Azure Functions, Service Fabric, Azure WebApps.
- Communication: Azure Event Hubs, Azure SignalR Service, Service Bus, Digital Twins.
- Collect: Kafka, Azure Edge, IoT Hubs.
- Storage: Cosmos DB, SQL Server.
- API usage, command line interface and SDKs for writing applications.
- A passion for all things DevOps.
- Azure Certification highly preferred.
What do we offer:
- Competitive working conditions.
- Full time employment.
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home.
- Personal and professional career development.
- Private health insurance.
- Innovative projects aimed to change the world.
- Team building activities to support a healthy working environment.
- Friendly team of helpful colleagues where knowledge sharing is everyday routine.
- Coffee or Irish Coffee, whichever you prefer better.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Olge Petrov 10
- PIB: 111550177
- Matični broj: 21500623