Are you a copywriter with a knack for B2B copy? Do you like the idea of working remotely or from our office in Niš or Belgrade?
Is your written English really outstanding? No, really - is it truly excellent? Can you write, edit and proofread like a native English speaker (or better)?
Awards International is an organiser of international business awards, with offices in Serbia.
Many of our awards focus on customer experience, but also employee experience, digital experience, sustainability and real estate - so an interest in these topics is definitely an advantage.
The ideal candidate is a creative team player with experience in B2B content, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will continue to build our reputation and generate leads.
You will be working on blogs, website copy, social media posts, newsletters, case studies, white papers and more.
- Work with the marketing team and other teams to interpret project and marketing briefs and develop relevant concepts into content
- Write original copy for our communication channels and for partnerships with other organisations
- Edit and proofread any copy to an excellent standard
- Ensure that all content products are ready for delivery or posting
- Occasionally conduct interviews
- Occasionally take part in our networking meetings and awards ceremonies
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to research and develop original and valuable content ideas for blogs, white papers, newsletters, e-books
- Willingness to learn and develop in your role and within the organisation
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience in marketing or advertising
- 1+ years' of B2B marketing or copywriting experience
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Experience writing about CX, EX, DX or awards programmes
- Experience with Office 365 platform (Word, SharePoint, Planner) and MS Teams
- Writing or marketing certification
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience participating, speaking and reporting at live business events
- Writing portfolio
IF YOU WANT TO STAND OUT, please include with your application a sample of your original writing (ideally business writing), or a link to your blog/portfolio.
TOP TIP: Check the Awards International website to find out more about who we are and what we do - we will probably want to discuss your understanding of our business and offerings during your first interview.
What we can offer
- Opportunity to work from home or from our office in Niš or Belgrade.
- Attractive salary based on experience, with yearly raises based on inflation and individual performance
- Four weeks of paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Extensive training, learning and career progression opportunities
- Possibility to work on and take part in international events
- Family-owned business where attention for the individual’s wellbeing is key
Awards International d.o.o.
- Srbija, Zrenjanin, 4 jul 9
- PIB: 108813252
- Matični broj: 21072532