iPro Solutions is a Serbian software development house having an office in Belgrade and a head office in Malta, EU. iPro acts as a boutique software house creating bespoke software and also maintaining software for clients whilst acting as an integral extension of their own team. iPro boasts of a global clients base, with a particular focus on the European market.
iPro in Serbia is looking for BI Operations Specialists to join their existing BI team, working on an exciting project within the telecommunications industry. Work can be carried out remotely or from our Belgrade office.
The BI Operations specialists will support and maintain a data warehouse, with a strong focus on assuring data quality, timeliness and integrity.
The main responsibility:
- Monitor critical ETL pipelines and DWH processing.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve or escalate to second level as necessary.
- Conduct daily reconciliation checks.
- Monitor existing data quality rules (over 200 checks), recommend and implement additional data quality rules.
- Monitor and maintain DWH platforms (server and database maintenance such as disk usage analysis, long running queries identification, index creation and maintenance, test failover and HA mechanisms, managing and restoring backups).
The applicant must have:
- SQL knowledge.
- Experience with SSIS, PowerBI, Excel.
- Basic Microsoft SQL Server administration.
- Issue tracking software experience - for Incident and Problem management (such as JIRA).
- A good understanding of the English language is a must.
Interested candidates are to send their CV electronically.