We are looking for:
BIM Electrical Drafter
Job Purpose: to be dedicated to Airport Nikola Tesla Project
Looking for someone who is creative, innovative, and enjoys working as a contributing part of a team.
- You have at least 1 year experience on projects using BIM.
- You are fully proficient in Serbian and English.
- Good communication skills with strict attention to self-organization and detail.
General tasks and Responsibilities:
- Reporting hierarchically to the Building Design Manager & BIM Manager.
- Assist the project team with development and production of Electrical construction documents, which includes BIM models and AutoCAD detail drawings, for coordination and construction review.
- Comply fully with BIM standards set on the project.
- Create and maintain object libraries (creation of specific BIM Modelling content).
- Prepares Electrical BIM models and sets of construction drawings which may include general arrangement/layout drawings and detail drawings of electrical components.
- Coordinating with the rest of the team to ensure that all technical areas are covered and that all project objectives and schedules are met. Some of the activities include: reviewing shop drawings, developing as-builts, etc.
- Work with project teams to extract quantities of material and production are quantifiable from the model.
- Work with project teams to integrate manufacturers’ data and as-built information into the BIM model to enhance the models Facilities Management capabilities.
- Revit MEP in-depth knowledge. Ability to produce BIM deliverables including drawings, schedules, & pictures.
- AutoCAD 2D.
- Knowledge in Navisworks and other 3D software is a plus, but not required.
Deadline for applications: 14.03.2020.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.