DIBS42 is looking for new team members!
BIM Engineer Electrical
Office Location: Serbia – Novi Sad
Who are we?
DIBS42 stands for Digital Integrated Building Solutions and 42 is the number that stands as the answer to everything, just google it. Located in two countries - the Netherlands and Serbia - we combine the best of both worlds into a group of enthusiastic BIM nerds, with specializations in construction and building-related electrical and electrical systems where we focus on people, process, data and organization. We want to realize complex issues in a simple and understandable way and make the world a bit more beautiful, by making a positive contribution to the environment, animals, human welfare and the next generation. We take this into account with every choice we make. We aim to be the best data-driven, sustainable, self-learning, virtual builder in Europe within 5 years. Do you want to help us? Come and work at DIBS42!
Our team of BIM engineers is specialized in the disciplines of architecture, construction, mechanical engineering and electrical engineering. We work mainly on big utility projects, such as hospitals, datacenters, offices and high rise mixed buildings. We are looking for a highly motivated BIM electrical engineer able to join and contribute to the success of our growing team.
Your electrical powers:
Your work activities include collection and interpretation of engineering data, development of conceptual design, calculations, system studies and design drawings. You will be expected to perform a variety of engineering work on building-related electrical systems in the initial planning and design phases of projects, use creativity and objectivity to perform studies and technical activities to arrive at the most cost effective, reliable technical solution in a BIM environment. You will also coordinate the project and actively communicate with the BIM coordinators. Working effectively together should be your main goal.
Next to your project related work, 10% of your working time would be devoted to a personal project. Something you would like to learn, create or develop wich makes the work easier, better or just more fun.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering - specialization in security and fire-protection is a plus
- 2-5 years related experience in different BIM projects as an electrical engineer
- Experience with building-related software and ambition to become a BIM expert (Autodesk REVIT/Navisworks/DYNAMO and/or Solibri and Excel)
- English speaking skills(and possible enthusiasm to learn Dutch in the future)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Being curious about the latest techniques and easily bored if you do the same for too long
- Main skills: communication, engineering, process thinking, data management and computer programming
- Able to coach the HVAC team to deliver on time with the desired quality
- Being a true team player who is flexible and eager to learn
What do we offer:
- Career advancement
- Open communication
- Opportunity for professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Chance to learn from the best BIM engineers in Europe
- Your own development project (10% of your working time can be devoted to a project of your choice)
- Option to get language training of choice (English or Dutch)
- Option to get specialized technical training of choice.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home up to several days per week
- Company laptop and telephone usage
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Annual bonus system
- Fitpass premium / Financed gym & fitness
If you want to become part of our team of BIM nerds and learn what engineering and BIM truly are, please forward your up-to-date CV and motivational letter in English by clicking on “Apply”.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Bulevar oslobođenja 127/IX
- PIB: 111358013
- Matični broj: 21468550