Back-End Developer - PHP (Laravel)
gigaaa is a multinational technology company that is developing an AI Personal Assistant similar to Siri, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant. Approaching a younger audience, we developed an award-winning multilingual assistant with artificial intelligence that helps you master your day and becomes your companion 24/7.
After our successful market entry, we are looking for a System Architect/Backend Developer to join our virtual office and strengthen our team. Join the gigaaa team and become part of a global success story that is just beginning.
System Architects design, configure, operate and perform maintenance on networking and computer systems — including software, web portals, internet and intranet connections, firewalls, servers, and security — that allow company infrastructures to function. They consider the size, resources, data needs, desired user experience and budget of each company to determine its computing needs. The backend is the vital part of the gigaaa-system which is used for every transaction which means that both architecture and system-stability are critical for the success of gigaaa.
- Operate, maintain, extend and optimize our Backend to match technical and functional requirements based on developer/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
- Create, test, deploy and update endpoints and databases which are used by our applications.
- Develop test plans to check technical performance of infrastructure, report findings and make improvements based on the findings.
- Make adjustments to our Cloud-Infrastructure hosted on Microsoft Azure. This includes (network server) load balancers, maintenance of our Staging System and Automated/Continuous Deployment among others.
- Research, identification, selection and testing of new technologies required for solution delivery
Required Skills & Experiences
- Extensive programming experience (3+ years) with PHP (Laravel) + MySQL for large scale web or client-server applications
- Solid understanding of information technology, information processing fundamentals, best practises and other technologies related to systems architecture.
- Experience in design and development of application service layers and in DevOps
- Above-average analytical, conceptual and troubleshooting abilities
What Do We Offer?
- Becoming part of a young and motivated international team
- Ability to work remotely with flexible hours
- Opportunity to have an influence on the development of a global start-up
- Competitive salary with the possibility for constant progress and promotion
How to apply?
If you are looking for something where you can grow and develop, where your initiatives encouraged and rewarded, send us your application with a CV and a motivational letter.