IMPACT TECH LTD is where great things happen because great people come together. We create cool tech that’s supercharging businesses. Our working environment provides everything you need to perform at the highest level, and we are looking for a Back-End Java Engineer to join our growing team in Limassol.
Impactivators are on a mission to change the way the world does business with AI-driven tools that deliver real results by creating a common set of scalable, data-centric solutions.
What you will do:
- Understand unfamiliar codebases, and debug server-side, multi-threaded, scalable applications
- Design core, backend software components
- Maintain commercial application in production using Docker and Kubernetes
- Assess and (re)design services that consume and produce batch and real-time data
- Analyse and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
- Propose potential solutions to a problem, advise for the best option and execute
- Drive architecture decision based on designated criteria
- Demonstrate your passion for emerging technologies and self-development
- Demonstrate your problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- Share your knowledge across team(s)
- Demonstrable working experience with Java
- Special interest in functional programming
- Knowledge of micro-service architecture
- Working experience with TDD & BDD
- Experience building REST and GraphQL APIs
- Experience with database migration tools, such as Liquibase
- Knowledge of applying object-oriented and functional programming styles to real-world problems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience working with Docker
- Knowledge/experience of agile software development concepts and processes
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, for example, Git
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Teams
- Experience with Spring Boot and Micro-services architecture
- Experience with Java frameworks such as Spring IoC, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate, iBatis, or Spring JDBC
- Experience working with Kafka
- Knowledge of reactive manifesto
- Knowledge of streaming data
- Knowledge of NoSQL
- Cloud-based development with Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Commercial exposure with ELK stack
What we offer:
- Challenging and engaging tasks
- Professional growth opportunities, technical seminars and internal hackathons
- An open and collaborative working environment
- Flexible working and leave schedules
- A competitive remuneration package, plus 13th salary
- Private medical insurance
- Free parking
- Team bonding events
- Relocation packages (where applicable)
- Variety of work arrangements (remote/WFH/office)
To apply, please upload your CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.
Impact Tech Ltd.
- Kipar, Limassol, Troodous 20, Agios Athanasios