Back Office Executive
We are looking for a Back office Executive to assist our customers with technical problems when using our services.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints and reach out to provide assistance
- Gather customer feedback and share with other departments related to the issue
- Managing 3rd party security audits and associated findings
- Appropriate handling and management of security incidents, problems and changes
- Conducting risk assessments and assure all key supplier risk activities
- Provide appropriate reporting and management information
- Supporting effective information security awareness to the organisation
- Familiar with GDPR law, and with rules and regulations of Financial Regulatory body
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and MC package
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Excellent networking skills
- Ability to work, interact and communicate with other team members and other departments
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build trust with customers
- Previous experience on Financial Market would be an advantage
You will enjoy:
- Working in comfortable and functionally equipped working space
- A mentor and a manager to help you develop a technical skill set in a dynamic environment, with additional training programs to help you advance on this journey
- Friendly and dynamic team who will support you from the beginning,
- Creative team buildings, happy hours and many different special bonuses
Deadline for applications: 13.02.2020.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.