CONFIDA is an international tax advising, consulting, accounting, and auditing company with offices in Austria and numerous South-East European countries. In an increasingly globalized economy, we advise clients from all areas of business.
For the purpose of business expansion, CONFIDA is searching for a motivated candidate to fulfill the position of:
Back Office and Marketing Assistant
Come join our team and make a difference! To enable us to support our growth, we are seeking talented professionals, who have an eye for detail, can “think outside the box” and who have a passion for their profession.
- Support in invoicing and payment procedures;
- Administrative support for all sectors in the company;
- Support Payroll Manager with internal HR administration and process of hiring new employees
- Answer, screen, and transfer inbound phone calls;
- Procurement of office supplies and distribution of the same within the company;
- Organization of jobs related to maintenance of office and office equipment.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities,
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects,
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success,
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations,
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts,
- Communicate directly with clients and colleagues and encourage trusting relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in office administration, preferably in an international company;
- Advanced knowledge of the English language, knowledge of the German language is an advantage.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles,
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines,
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google AdWords etc.),
- Well organized, punctual, and analytical team player;
- A competitive and open-minded person with a strong team and customer orientation as well as a positive and friendly attitude.
- Competitive employment conditions;
- Opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Private health insurance;
- Team lunches and events.
Why work for Confida? Because you will have the opportunity to unlock your potential both professionally and personally. Let’s get started!
Thank you for your interest.
*By applying for this position, applicants agree to submit their personal data for the purpose of conducting the selection.
Confida Consulting d.o.o.
CONFIDA CONSULTING D.O.O je međunarodna savetodavna, konsultantska i revizorska kompanija sa mrežom kancelarija u Srbiji, Hrvatskoj, Sloveniji, Bosni i Hercegovini, Makedoniji, Kosovu, Albaniji i Crnoj Gori. Stranim investitorirma u Jugoistočnoj Evropi pomažemo sa svim finansijskim i poreskim pitanjima koja se javljaju tokom njihovih investicionih projekata u regionu i Srbiji. U sve globalizovanijoj ekonomiji savetujemo klijente iz svih oblasti poslovanja i razvojnih faza. Od kompanija koje tek…Više o poslodavcu