Connect The Dots (CTD) is a San Francisco venture-backed start-up founded in February 2019 with the mission of revolutionizing the way professional relationships are managed. We’ve quietly raised $20M from top tier investors while in stealth mode. Our offices are in San Francisco and Belgrade, Serbia. The majority of our team is based in Belgrade.
We are preparing to exit the closed beta shortly. Our next major challenge is to architect for scale. The product is a hybrid consumer / business application building a behavior-based social graph based on massive amounts of historical emails and other data sources.
- CEO Drew Sechrist (Ex Salesforce) https://www.linkedin.com/in/drewsechrist/
- Head of Design & Research Ian Swinson (Ex Salesforce, Facebook, Anaplan) https://www.linkedin.com/in/iswinson/
- Head of Product Noah Lehmann-Haupt (Ex Scalyr) https://www.linkedin.com/in/noahlh/
- Head of Engineering Luka Trikic (Ex Soniq, GameCredits) https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukatr/
- Head of Marketing Jamie Grenney (Ex Salesforce, Ownbackup, Okta, PlanGrid) https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamiegrenney/
- Head of Data Science Jelena Graovac (University of Belgrade, Faculty of Mathematics) https://www.linkedin.com/in/jelena-graovac-71330837/
See more at ctd.ai and https://www.linkedin.com/company/connect-the-dots-ai/mycompany/
- You will work as a backend developer, building new features in our application, alongside experienced colleagues, who will help you develop and improve your skills.
- Once per month you will join the on-call rotation. At that time you will be responsible for availability, latency, performance, change management, monitoring, major incident management, and refining software enabling these key technical and business functions.
- Dedicated mentor will be assigned to you and they will monitor your work and progress as a developer and help you with on-call duties.
- Master students or bachelors at MATF, ETF, FON, RAF.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in using Git.
- Proficiency in using SQL.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience working with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform.
- 750+ usd/month net salary- depending on the experience and skills.
- New offices with a pool and leisure area.
- Work hard, play hard environment.
- Work environment that will help you grow and learn.
- Fast-paced San Francisco startup experience.
- Features designed, developed and deployed in days, not months.
- Latest and greatest hardware and software tools.
- Flexible working hours.
- Unlimited days of vacation.
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere with high-performing colleagues.
Silicon Valley VC-backed start-up company created in February 2019 with the mission of revolutionizing the way professional relationships are managed. Distributed “remote-first” company currently with offices in San Francisco and Belgrade. We are focused on product-market fit with fast development cycles and constant user feedback.Više o poslodavcu