The Serbian office began operations in 2016. After the acquisition of the devan startup. Initially, the office's focus was on continuing the development of the existing product - ManageWP. It is a product that is used to manage a number of WordPress sites, which contains tools such as backup sites, tracking whether the site works, updating topics and add-ons, SEO, etc. Over time, the office has grown from the point of view of the products for which it is responsible, as well as from the point of view of the quality of engineering. Read the full story here: https://blog.joberty.rs/iza-kulisa-jedne-akvizicije/.
Our teams target one of the three main types of GoDaddy users – users who use our services for the services they provide to their customers. Our mission is to make their job easier by developing products with those needs in mind, as well as improving their standard work processes. We are closely related to hosting products and the different tools and services that support these products and the needs of our target users.
We're looking for someone who's...
- Highly motivated and focused on the success of projects as an engineer
- A person who cares about the sustainability of the code, as well as optimization for better performance and scalability
- A person willing to experiment with different approaches and technologies
The position implies...
- Writing and maintaining code in Python/Node.js/PHP/GoLang technologies
- Turning complex business goals into simple and scalable solutions
- Use data and analytics to improve product and customer experience
- Finding the basis of problems that arise
- Responsibility for the quality and testability of the code
- Collaborative work with distributed team
- Participate in group code reviews
The following experience is required...
- 3+ years of experience with at least one back-end technology
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, RDS, or MongoDB
- Use build automation tools and frequent tasks
- Knowledge of the agile method of software development
- Good knowledge of English
It is desirable to have...
- Experience setting up build automation tools and frequent tasks
- Iskustvo sa Linux shell komandama
- Knowledge AWS Technology
- Experience in designing high-scalable software solutions
- Container Experience
- A good understanding of best practices related to software security
We're here to offer...
- Competitive salary and annual bonus based on results
- Contract indefinitely in accordance with the Law on Employment
- Work from home or in the office - completely of choice
- Learning and development budget for each employee
- Clearly defined career path and mentoring
- Flexible working hours and rest
- Private health insurance
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID: R013290
We’re the world’s largest web services platform. Our mission is to make opportunity more inclusive for all and fuel a new generation of entrepreneurial endeavors — commercial, civic, creative. Join our diverse collective of 9k+ employees across 47 global locations.Više o poslodavcu