- Development, organization, delivery and quality follow up of business related training for all Banka related front liners. Regular adjustment and timely execution of training and production of learning content related to new and existing Banka products and services including continuous learning of front liners.
- Assist design of customer facing processes and working procedures according to Banka and sales KPIs, product/service requirements and general business and CEx goals.
- In collaboration with relevant parties, create and implement business related training and intranet portal content on Banka services and products for front line employees and other stakeholders.
- In doing so, assure deployment of both technical and soft skills aligned with acquired sales methodologies and expected routines.
- Design comprehensive and attractive training with end customer needs and preferences built in the content, according to the expectations set by stakeholders, team standards and immediate manager.
- Contributes to the design and execution of structured consumer and business segment developmental programs and G2M learnings for new and existing front liners – all in reference to Banka’s and sales KPIs.
- Serve as team’s focal point for introducing and adjusting all training and learning content for Banka products and services.
- Assist in developing customer facing processes and accompanying working procedures, followed by timely communication to front liners to whom they are essential.
- Collects feedback from internal and, when faced with, external customers in relation to their experience across touchpoints, prioritizes the insight and shares it with relevant stakeholders in team and wider organization.
For the good start you will need:
- High School/College
- Extensive knowledge of Banka and/or telecommunication services and products
- General understanding of business processes dynamics
- Solid command of English language
- Experience in training adults and facilitating large meetings
- Excellent command of MS Office tools (Advanced PPT skills)
- Knowledge of multimedia and modern teaching tools and applications
You will enjoy:
- Working in comfortable and functionally equipped working space
- Attractive salary package including benefits such as company phone and number with unlimited internet and annual health check
- Friendly and dynamic team who will support you from the beginning
Please Apply By 18.07.2019.
Telenor d.o.o, deo internacionalne investicione kompanije, PPF grupe, posluje na tržištu Srbije duže od 12 godina. Telenor je u Srbiji tržišni lider po prihodima i pokriva više od 94% stanovništva 4G mrežom. Telenor je na srpsko tržište ušao 2006. godine akvizicijom kompanije Mobi 063. Od 31. jula 2018. godine, Telenor u Srbiji deo je PPF grupe koja poseduje punu kontrolu nad operacijama Telenora u centralnoj i istočnoj Evropi, tačnije u Mađarskoj, Bugarskoj,…Više o poslodavcu