JAGGAER is the world leader in the development and distribution of web-based SaaS Software for supplier management and supplier integration. We have offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.
We have the vision of creating a unique solution that allows optimized usability for procurement professionals in nearly every industry. To achieve this goal, we are constantly working on new innovations, and we see ourselves as pioneers for the future of the e-procurement industry.
JAGGAER is a visionary and rapidly expanding multinational company. We are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members who share our vision and want to help us shape the future of the industry.
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Niš or Kragujevac, whatever location is better for you!
JAGGAER understands people are its most important asset and is looking for a Jr. Bid Manager to join the Global RFx Team to support and drive continued company growth through the successful delivery of Pre-Sales services for the Global Sales Team. The Jr. Bid Manager is a country role, part of a central corporate area, focused on owning the end-to-end RFx processes locally, coordinating his effort with both local internal organizations engaged in the process, and the RFx Central Desk and RFx Global Content team.
Your Main Tasks
- Capture Bid Response Requirements
- Provide input to help qualify deals and drive bid/no bid decisioning to ensure we apply the right resources to the right deals in connection with local head of Sales
- Schedule & run kick-off calls to review assignments and response schedule/project plan
- Own customer requirements writing assignments
- Monitor team progress to ensure adherence to deadlines, action plans, compliance and quality standards
- Provide consultative support on RFP best practices, including review and edit content for consistency and company brand guidelines
- Ensure all submissions are completed on time and are in accordance with customer guidelines and specifications while making JAGGAER’s response stand out and unique.
- Develop business relationships among internal associates to ensure effective management of proposal generation.
- Use CRM tool to track RFx activity status and history, periodically report on activities managed for your region
- Proactively engage with Account Executives and Account Managers to manage RFx Pipeline
- Work with Global RFx Management team to enhance RFx response process and improve win-rate by periodically evaluating current process and identifying areas where we do not win
- Work with Global RFx content administrator to maintain most recent content required to respond to RFx.
- Review and edit content for consistency and maintain proposal templates in local language if required.
What Success in this role looks like:
- Internal Customer Focus: You understand our internal customers and stakeholders and work to ensure RFx support needs are met.
- Communication: You communicate clearly, directly, and regularly with internal stakeholders to ensure project timelines and tasks, and process is understood and adhered to, resulting in high-quality response documents for external customers.
- Collaboration: You proactively build internal relationships across the RFx and stakeholder teams. You provide guidance and support during the RFx process and capture feedback for ongoing process efficiency.
- Work Style: You will be able to manage responsibilities in a proactive and independent manner requiring minimal supervision.
- Fluent in written and verbal English – Proficient in German (written, oral), additional languages is a plus
- Strong writing, editing, quantitative and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to comply with bid response requirements while making JAGGAER’s responses stand out from competitive offerings.
- Proven ability to determine, create, deliver and manage process flows.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter, able to work independently whilst contributing to a team environment located in other countries, able to meet deadlines and prepare materials with a high degree of accuracy
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite and Adobe
- Proposal automation tool experience preferred
- At least 3 years of proposal management experience (within technology company preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Business Management or Communications related discipline preferred, not mandatory requested
Additional Preferred Requirements:
- Understanding of Supply Management, Spend Management, Supply Chain, Procurement disciplines
- Experience in a professional services role, having dealt with software cloud solutions is a plus
- Professional experience in international/multinational contexts
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, trainings, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, New Year's, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits and much more
Apply now and be part of our success!
JAGGAER / Pool4Tool
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent ... Saznajte više
"I started my career at Jaggaer as part of an international Data, Analytics, and ML team. In addition to professional and personal development and the opportunity to work on various and interesting projects, ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
- FOOD AND DRINKS
- WORK EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- WORK FROM HOME
- ADDITIONAL DAYS OFF
- FAMILY & PARENTHOOD
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- AWARDS, BONUSES, GIFTS
- TEAM BUILDING
- TRAININGS, COURSES, CONFERENCES