Engineering Software Lab is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil and the USA), the Engineering Group designs, develops and manages innovative solutions for the business areas where digitalization is having the biggest impact, including Digital Finance, Smart Government & E-Health, Augmented City, Digital Industry, Smart Energy & Utilities, Digital Media & Communication.
Engineering Software Lab currently has more than 230 employees divided into 2 business units: Custom Software Development unit which gathers developers and specialists who work in the fields of consulting, project management, development of information systems; and Application Management System (SAP) unit which provides SAP technical and consultancy support, as well SAP development.
- Become a part of new, Big Data team in Belgrade, that will grow in the coming year
- Obtain initial and on-the-job trainings
- Work on big projects for international clients with huge amount of data
- Work on activities responsible for managing data on distributed systems
- Work on development of data preparation and pre-processing processes, for the transformation of raw data
- Develop and debug Spark applications
- 1+ years of work experience
- Knowledge of Java or Scala development languages
- Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Good knowledge of English language, written and spoken
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Knowledge of Scala development language
- Experience in working with Spark
- Experience in working on AWS (S3, Glue)
- Knowledge of Python
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Great colleagues, open informal and fun atmosphere
- A chance to be part of a highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Hybrid model of work. Employees can choose whether they will work in the office or from home.
- Private health insurance
- Team buildings, conferences and events
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!
Engineering Software Lab was established in Belgrade in 2012 and is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Sport i rekreacija
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Obezbeđen parking
- Hrana i piće
- Obuke, konferencije
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Timska druženja