Be part of a company that makes a difference and appreciates its employees! Join Abacus Therapies, and be part of a movement to help children with developmental and behavioral challenges.
Extremely busy Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) therapy company Abacus Therapies is looking for an experienced virtual billing manager who flourishes under pressure and maintains a professional manner under any and all circumstances. This person is disciplined, efficient and has the ability to coordinate and follow-up to get things done. We are seeking someone with an exceptional eye for detail who can take the ball and run with it - at a minimum you must demonstrate stellar computer skills, a leader who is organized, has a sense of humor, and is a fast learner with ability to think on your feet. If you are motivated by looking back on your day with pride in a job well done, not stopping until it’s done right AND quickly, WE WANT YOU.
Fluent English phone and writing skills are a must.
Ability to work during our business hours is a must (our office hours are 9am to 6pm New York/Miami time), due to team and insurance follow up / phone call activities.
You must have medical billing experience in the U.S. to be considered for this position.
Learn more about us on our website at AbacusTherapies.com
This is a full-time position, with benefits.
Responsibilities include assisting with:
- Manage billing and collections with clients
- Manage accounts receivable from insurance companies
- Book payments from clients and insurance companies into our practice management and accounting system
- Credential clinicians with various insurance providers
- Complete paperwork with state medicaid agencies for group approval
- Insurance authorizations and re-authorizations
- Denials management/recovery
- Work with practice management system and accounting system for updating billing related data
- Track key performance indicators and provide weekly reports
- Assist other team members with any other tasks as needed
- Fluent English phone and writing skills
- Very proficient with using web and mobile applications
- Strong willingness to constantly learn
- Great with numbers
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Team player
- Self-starter, confident and excellent judgment
- Very reliable high-speed internet service for IP telephony for phone calls, etc.
- Amazing, collaborative culture. Be part of a growing family.
- Paid time off, holiday pay
- Healthy performance bonuses
Abacus Therapies LLC
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, 1900 N Bayshore Drive Suite 1A-122