EZDERM, LLC® is a technology company that consists of physicians, medical billers, software engineers, mathematicians, web developers, and graphic designers, with a zeal to create world-class software solutions for the field of Dermatology. Our focus is to improve the quality of patient healthcare through empowerment of physicians, medical staff and patients with state-of-the-art technology.
We are looking for Billing Officer to join our growing team in Belgrade.
The primary purpose of the Billing Officer role is to achieve resolution of denied and delinquent claims, along with feedback to the client on front-line enhancements to facilitate first pass resolution. We are looking for candidates eager to learn about the US Healthcare system and medical billing process. This is an amazing opportunity to join our team and build a career with us!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Understanding and learning our software applications and products;
- Communicating directly with clients via phone and email;
- Monitoring the A/R report and doing regular medical claims follow-up;
- Posting insurance payments and sending bills to patients;
- Review, revise, re-process and follow-up on all denials;
- Work across multiple client projects at a time;
- Build strong working relationships with clients;
- Works with payers to determine reasons for denials, corrects and reprocesses claims for payment in a timely manner;
- Mails, faxes or emails all appropriate collections correspondence.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (at least B2 level);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work successfully in a team-oriented and fast paced environment;
- Strong problem identification and attention to detail required;
- Self-directed and resourceful;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Willing to work 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM CEST;
- Any experience in medical billing will be considered as a plus.
- A highly talented and professional team;
- $500 paid one-month internship (40 hours per week), with an opportunity for a full-time employment after the internship is over (entry level salary $635);
- Optional work from home or office (one-month training will be on site, in Belgrade);
- New challenging opportunities in a fast growing international company;
- Possibility for personal and professional growth (different working hours, promotions, professional courses);
- Private health insurance;
- FitPass membership;
- Social activities and very friendly working environment.
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this position, you can apply by sending us your CV electronically.
Internship start date is October 1st, 2022.
All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
EZDERM, LLC® is a technology company that consists of physicians, software engineers, mathematicians, web developers, and graphic designers, with a zeal to create world-class software solutions for the field of Dermatology. Our focus is to improve the quality of patient healthcare through empowerment of physicians, medical staff and patients with state-of-the-art technology.Više o poslodavcu