Labena was established in 1992 by her founder and today’s CEO Mrs. Irena Lemut Čeh. From its very beginning Labena has been focused on market segments in the pharmaceutical and food industry as well as academia and medical segments. Representing world leading companies from these fields, Labena has managed to establish a close cooperation with the majority of important customers in these market segments and stay successful in its business for over 25 years now.
In 2015 a service and research GMP/FDA certified laboratory was established inside Labena group. The BIA Separations CRO laboratory is a contract research laboratory providing high quality services in the field phafmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals. The Molecular Biology Laboratory’s (MBL) primary goal is to provide services, solutions and support to local and global biopharmaceutical and biotechnology companies as well as clinical, research and academic institutions.
Bioinformatics / Data Analyst in Labena's BIA Separations CRO - Molecular Biological Laboratory (m/f)
- Application of modern algorithms, pipelines, and tools for processing, analysis, and visualization of genomic, molecular, and other biological information.
- Development of new computational approaches and analytical tools.
- Development of data models and databases.
- Collaboration with life-science researchers in data analysis.
- Evaluation of results, preparation of reports and presentations.
- Active monitoring of the development of the field and the use and adaptation of new approaches in the analysis of biological data.
What we offer:
- Fixed-term employment relationship with the possibility of extension for an indefinite period.
- Work in a dynamic, young and promising team.
- Continuous improvement and opportunities for professional training.
- Participation in interesting professional and business challenges in the field of research and development.
- Higher education in the field of computer science and informatics, mathematics, physics or related natural sciences and engineering.
- Higher education in the field of biochemistry, biotechnology, or other relevant natural sciences with in-depth knowledge of bioinformatics.
- Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in the field of genomic data analysis.
- Basic knowledge of cell and molecular biology and genomics.
- Active knowledge of English.
- A responsible, self-motivated and hard-working person, capable of self-organization.
- A communicative person focused on teamwork and achieving results.
- The joy of interdisciplinary work.
- If the candidate is in the field of computer science and informatics, mathematics or a related natural-technical field, he / she must be a person with a desire to learn biological / genomic content.
- Have the ability to efficiently and successfully perform assigned tasks in planned timeframes.
- Have fun exploring biological datasets with our researchers.
If you are interested, send us your CV's and working experience electronically.
Labena d.o.o. je kompanija sa 25 godina iskustva u tehnološkim rešenjima za laboratorijsku i procesnu analitiku. Naša glavna aktivnosti su nova tehnološka rešenja na području laboratorijske analitike u genetici, medicini i prehrambenoj industriji, gde sarađujemo sa najpouzdanijim svetskim preduzećima. Cilj naše firme je da ostane uspešna i poznata na području novih rešenja i nabavke visoko tehnološke laboratorijske, procesne i medicinske…Više o poslodavcu