Kriptomat, the most user-friendly government-regulated European cryptocurrency exchange is looking for a new colleague to join us in the role of Blockchain Developer (remote role based in Serbia or Slovenia).
Would you like to become a part of an innovative, bold and growing team? Are you passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain industries? Would you like to be a part of a unicorn crypto exchange project and design/develop modern blockchain integrations?
Then, please read on!
Who are we?
Kriptomat is a fintech company headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. Ever since we got founded in February 2018, we have been growing and providing an unparalleled service to our clients. We are working tirelessly to ensure everyday people can purchase, store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly. This movement has just begun, and we look forward to providing our crypto community with outstanding solutions for many years to come.
What is this role about?
This role is of a strategic importance for Kriptomat. It would enable Kriptomat to:
- integrate more different blockchain wallets
- integrate more complex blockchain projects
- develop smart contracts
- develop Kriptomat token and the ecosystem around it
- work on DEFi projects
- work on NFT projects
In this role you will:
- Create new BC wallet integrations
- Monitor and support the existing BC wallet integrations
- Integrate with DEFi projects
- Integrate with NFT marketplaces
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 3 years of experience as a Blockchain Developer
- Has experience with integrating different types of blockchains (UTXO, Ethereum and Ripple/EOS/Stellar like) for wallet functionality
- Has previously delivered medium to large complexity Smart contracts on Ethereum blockchain
- Has worked previously for a fintech organisation, focused on delivering smart contract based solutions
- Has worked independently on smart contract design, development and maintenance
- Is familiar with tools for developing smart contracts on Ethereum like Remix, Truffle, EthFiddler, and or other IDE’s with Solidity support.
- Operated Ethereum node for the development purpose or used public Etherum node infrastructure like Infura, Nodesmith, Block Daemon or any other public node provider
- Has experience in using Unix based operating systems like Ubuntu Linux or Mac OS X from the command line (bash, zsh, text editors).
- Is creative, open minded.
- Has the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
Ideal, but not a must:
- Previous experience in crypto industry
While this is the experience/qualifications we would love our Blockchain Developer to have, we are also open to consider applications of those who do not fully meet the listed criteria. If this role interests and excites you, but you don't have all the experience/qualifications listed above - please apply and tell us about that in your cover letter.
What do we offer?
- Work with a highly collaborative, innovative, diverse, and bold team, passionate about crypto and committed to continuous learning and personal/professional development
- Enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to a personally organised growth plan
- Be an owner of your flexible working hours and results
- Have fun at team building activities and workshops
We review applications continuously, so please apply as soon as possible!
At Kriptomat, our primary goal is to provide everyone, everywhere the freedom, fulfillment, and fairness they deserve through an easy-to-use platform we offer to our customers. With customers all around Europe, we are willing to hire the best and brightest talent to our team of professionals. Our team is full of rockstars, each highly talented in their own expertise. We maintain an unbiased, diverse, collaborative, high performing, and positive company culture. As a certified financial technology…Više o poslodavcu