Quiddity is an accounting company based in Sydney, Australia. We provide a unique and comprehensive range of services to our clients, ranging from Bookkeeping to a CFO function.
An opportunity has become available in our Belgrade team for an enthusiastic and motivated Bookkeeper. In this role, you will be exposed to a variety of accounting functions, working on clients from various industries and working directly with the team in Sydney to deliver a high-quality service to clients.
Our focus is to provide our clients with a high-quality, bespoke, reliable service, to enable them the freedom to do what they do best. We keep up to date financial reporting at their fingertips, so they can make time critical decisions to keep their businesses running smoothly. Strong communication skills along with a proactive approach will be essential for this role. Quiddity provides an outstanding learning and development environment through their supportive management team.
All the necessary requirements for efficient and productive work from home will be provided.
The Bookkeeper will perform the following duties:
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
- Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bringing the books to the trial balance stage
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Bank reconciliation
- Payroll/timesheet processing
- Maintain asset registers
- Answering emails
- Adhoc requests
- Regular documentation of all tasks
The ideal candidate will have/are:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in an Australian or American company
- Open to candid feedback
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Ability to retain information and learn quickly
- Satisfied with consistency and structure in their work schedule
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Available full-time Monday to Friday 08:30am – 16:30pm
- Prioritisation skills
- Fast typing and data entry speed
- Good knowledge of English, both verbal and written essential
- Communicate professionally with clients as well as internal stakeholders
- Flexible attitude with regard to job scope
- Happy disposition, honest, dedicated, and reliable
- Willingness to learn and has a positive attitude
- A chance to be a part of a dynamic global company with high growth ambitions.
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group Mentorship and Training.
- A great working environment within a motivated, and diverse team.
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop your career.
- 1St STAGE Technical skills Test
- 2nd STAGE Phone Interview
- 3rd STAGE Interview with Operations Manager and HR Manager
If you are ready to start a professional role, learn valuable business skills and you're passionate about this position, please submit your resume at the end or alternatively send the application electronically.
More information about Quiddity can be found below,
[kwid-i-tee] /'kwiditi/ noun (pl) –ties (philosophy) the essential nature of something As the meaning behind our name suggests, we can only help our clients achieve greater success when we really understand them. And by them we mean both the organisation and the people charged with running it. We also immerse ourselves in their industry landscape, review the organisational structure and get to understand how the leaders prefer to work. We’re then able to establish a fixed setting on where the organisation…Više o poslodavcu