We are looking for:
for Canadian Company
The purpose of this accounting position is to provide bookkeeping, payroll and corporate tax planning services to support the growth of Mold Busters organization in Canada.
Ideal candidate is outgoing, a self-starter and have the ability to work independently with the use of numerous tools and resources. The work schedule is full-time, flexible, and is dependent on the needs of the business.
Understanding of the Canadian Accounting and Legal systems is a must!
- Bookkeeping: tracking of expenses, using cloud accounting software (Quickbooks), preparing reports, finding ways to reduce expenses
- Payroll: calculating source deductions and remitting to Federal and Provincial Government of Ontario and Quebec
- Tax strategies: findings opportunities to optimize taxes
- Fluent in English language (written and verbal)
- Degree in Accounting
- Can do bookkeeping
- Can calculate payroll and appropriate source deductions
- Can implement creative tax strategies
- Over 3 years of experience in accounting in North America
- Understanding of: Canadian accounting system; Canadian legal system, Ontario Tax, Quebec Tax
- Knowledge of cloud accounting software: Quickbooks, Freshbooks, Square
Salary range: 500,00 - 1.500,00 USD
Deadline for applications: 12.07.2019.
Mold Busters is a proud Canadian mold remediation company. We have taken on the challenge to fight mold, one household at a time! The experts at Mold Busters are committed to making your home a mold-free home and helping to ensure mold and poor air quality don't jeopardize your health and safety or the health and safety of your family members.Više o poslodavcu