About Our Company:
Our story begins in the summer of 2014. Prior to the establishment of AccountingKW, the partners worked for a diverse set of employers across various industries. During this time, they identified significant red tape with the organizations they worked for which limited their evolution and adaptation to growing client needs. So, we came up with a simple idea – put customer satisfaction at the core front of your firm’s values while providing professional help.
What started as a simple idea to treat individuals and businesses fairly, has transformed the firm into the success it is today. AccountingKW serves clients in a wide array of industries and ensures individuals and businesses get the support they need, when they need it. Throughout our short history, we’ve retained and passed down our positive spirit from our founding days to our clientele, priding ourselves on our personable approach, loyalty, and customer focus.
Focusing our efforts on business advisory services such as, custom financial reporting, cash flow analysis, budgeting, forecasting, growth strategies, tax planning, implementation of effective accounting systems, and overseeing entire accounting departments, I would like to confirm that we are not just your accountants, but rather your business partners.
For the individuals and businesses who come to us to for support whether in the past, present, or future, we are proud to call you our friends.
** Please note our Company is located in Ontario, Canada. You would be required to work virtually from your home location. The work hours along with any other important information will be discussed in more detail during the interview process. **
We are looking for a motivated and energetic individual to join our team to assist with tasks such as:
- Calculating Bonuses, Commissions and taxes on bonuses
- Processing and running Payroll using Quickbooks, RBC Express portal and any other banking system as required
- Payroll Taxes
- Sales Taxes
- Calculate stat pay, overtime pay and employee benefits as needed
- Accounts Payable (Paying Suppliers), Printing cheques and sending wires
- Employee Vacation Tracking
- Setting up new employees in payroll, benefits and on other applications (Skype, Microsoft etc)
- Creating Record of Employments for terminated staff
- Calculating final pay for terminated staff
- Vacation Payout calculations
- Accounting up to trial balance
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Daily sales reports
- Balancing cash
- Recording entries into bookkeeping software
- Reconciling bank and credit card accounts
- Helping with yearly budgeting
- Preparing month-end reports for clients and investors
- Year-end reports
- Government reports and remittances
- Other related duties as required
- 2 years of bookkeeping or payroll experience would be an asset
- Proficient in English (writing and speaking)
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Quickbooks Online or Xero experience
- Extensive knowledge in excel and word
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and a willingness to learn and develop
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative to organize workload efficiently and manage to meet all deadlines
- Ability to work independently
AccountingKW Professional Corporation
- Kanada, Kitchener, 85 Edwin St.