Brand Manager Local Brands
is responsible for creating strategic marketing and brand plans, planning marketing activities as well as operational monitoring and control of implementation of marketing campaigns for the national champion brands and local value brands, according to established corporation standards.
Brand manager Local Brands is also responsible for co-creating and co-developing brand and portfolio strategy for national champion brands, together with NCB team and Senior Manager Brands and Portfolio Strategy - LOCAL BRANDS.
- Creating strategic marketing and brand plans, planning marketing activities as well as implementing, monitoring and control of implementation of marketing campaigns for the national champion brands and local value brands, according to established corporation standards.
- Producing local ATL and full 360 campaigns for her/his brands and projects and operationally monitors the execution of marketing plans for NCBs and local value beer brands in accordance with a certain strategy, and responsible for implementation of planned activities (ATL campaigns, BTL materials, media mix, brand sponsorships and events, brand public relations, product range/packaging…). Responsibility for brand performance and budget management. Responsibility for measurement & evaluation of activations.
- Organizes and undertakes all necessary actions for providing the entire team with the total support necessary for efficient execution of marketing, brand and product activities and for introducing new SKUs/products/brands.
- Cooperates with marketing, design, media and digital agencies, and defines and determines guidelines for appropriate promotional activities (marketing campaigns), and controls their implementation.
- Organizes and undertakes all necessary actions for creating digital content for NCB and local value brands. Makes suggestions, operationally monitor and provides initiatives for creating content and digital activities. Cooperates with Digital marketing manager and together they monitor the work of digital agencies for his/her brands.
If you meet following requirements, we want to hear from you:
- Master degree or above (degree in marketing preferably)
- Advanced English and PC skills
- Demonstrated proven track record in a marketing role (min. 4 years of experience)
- Skills in defining brand strategies, executing these clearly across the marketing mix
- Deep understanding and experience of communication development
- Analytical skills and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with internal and external clients, in order to drive a companywide commercial agenda
If you are interested, please send us your application until 02.04.2020.