TeraSteel has constantly invested in technological development and currently produces zinc coated profiles, thermal insulating panels with polyurethane foam PUR and flame retardant polyurethane foam PIR, metal accessories and also complete solutions for turnkey halls. In 2017, following a 7 million euro investment, TeraSteel has opened a new factory in Serbia – TeraSteel DOO. Since March 2018, there is also a self-supported corrugated sheets TRS 153-840 production line and from the second half of 2018 began the production of panels with mineral wool. Moreover, with modern logistic and IT structures, that allow fast order processing and fulfilment, TeraSteel managed to develop commercially both internally and internationally on markets such as Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Moldavia, Austria, Germany, Holland, Slovenia, Croatia and Switzerland. Currently, TeraSteel exports its products in over 25 countries.
We are looking for:
We are looking for Brand Manager in the above mentioned areas, for Terasteel d.o.o., part of Teraplast Group, the largest Romanian producer of construction materials.
- Create a brand strategy for our company and products, adapted to our target market;
- Prepare and implement the annual action plan for promoting our company and products;
- Develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate communication/promotion campaigns;
- Create communication rules and manuals for managed brands;
- Create promotional materials for company brands;
- Conduct market research and adapt promotional materials and actions according to findings;
- Active involvement in the process of developing and launching new products;
- Manage allocated marketing budget according to objectives;
- Organize specific events for promoting company brands and products.
- Proven work experience in the field;
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in Marketing;
- Valid driving license and car;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Creativity, innovation and excellent communication skills;
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Motivational salary package – negotiable
- Attractive working conditions, in a creative and dynamic team
- Great learning and development opportunities.
Please, send your CV in English language.
Deadline for applications: 28.12.2019.