Open vacancy @ Emric Belgrade office for
Business Analyst - Credit Loan Administration
Credit loan administration
Your responsibilities will be to investigate, reproduce reported errors, suggest and test solutions for our products; to document requirements according to Emric standard methods and tools; to ensure that proposed solutions are within the limits and scope that has been set by the product managers; communicate and cooperate with our clients.
It is a unique opportunity to work on an enterprise projects with installations across Nordics, at major customers such are major Scandinavian banks.
You as a candidate
- Have obtained a Master or Bachelor university degree in Economics (accountancy or finance)
- Have 3+ years of working experience in credit loan administration
- Have strong MS Office skills
- Speak and write excellent English
- Accurate, effective and well organized
- Are a real team player and can also work independently
- A passion for providing excellent service to all internal and external customers
- Strong knowledge of banking systems
- Speak and write Swedish language
- Good SQL knowledge
- You will enjoy a competitive salary with a long-term and clear career path
- We offer you a dynamic company, leading in its competency domain, with clients interested to see you outperform
- We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues, where values and result matter
- Occasion to travel to Stockholm and meet and work with the colleagues from a multicultural team
Emric (part of Tieto group) is a leading Product and Service provider with a Nordic base and global presence. Our customers are banks, finance and leasing companies. We have a proven track record supporting the entire value chain for lending and leasing. Our customers benefit from reliable and high value solutions using our comprehensive Products and Services. We provide flexible sourcing options to meet our customers’ needs. Emric boasts a diverse client base consisting of many well-known global brands, and is part of Tieto group, which has over 14.000 experts in 20 countries.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!
To find out more visit www.tieto.com
Note: Only desirable candidates will be contacted
Deadline for applications: 22.08.2019.
- SRBIJA, Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 6
- PIB: 105102688
- Matični broj: 20314656