Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people.
We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
We are looking for:
Business Analyst Process Excellence and Automation
Ardagh Metal Beverage Serbia
The main purpose of Business Intelligence analyst is to understand and gather business requirements from various business functions and in cooperation with other members of Data, Reporting & Insights Centre of Excellence translate them into insightful reports and dashboards. Another purpose is to contribute to sharing best reporting practices with business functions.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Analyze and understand business processes across multiple functions of the business to identify opportunities for process improvement and / or automation (using a range of technologies, including but not limited to RPA)
- Work closely with delivery team members and business stakeholders to identify, design and deliver solutions that will automate and / or improve business processes
- Identify and document transformation opportunities, deliver deep dive analysis on business requirements and preparation of as-is and to-be analysis and dependencies.
- Communicate business requirements to technical team members, so that these can be translated into technical solutions
- Communicate technical concepts to business stakeholders in a clear and understandable way
- Participate in change management activities, to enable the adoption of change through automation and process excellence at the business function level
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or relatable field
- Preferred Agile and Scrum project methodologies - Experience with Scrum framework
- Preferred certifications in any workflow and/or automation applications (e.g. BluePrism, UiPath, Celonis, Visio, etc.)
- Experience in delivering automation solutions or working on automation related projects is preferred
- Experience in delivering projects or initiatives as part of a multidisciplinary team preferred
- Experience with creating business cases, creating project plans, monitoring performance and managing RAID log
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate complex issues simply.
- Networking skills, relationship and stakeholder skills, team-player
- Working proficiency in English
If you are interested in this position, you can apply
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
ARDAGH METAL BEVERAGE SERBIA D.O.O.
Ardagh Group is a leading global supplier of value-added, infinitely-recyclable, metal and glass packaging solutions for the world’s leading brands with a truly global presence.We operate 108 metal and glass manufacturing facilities in 22 countries across 5 continents, employing approximately 23,300 people and have global sales of approximately $8.6 bn.We create packaging for numerous market sectors including, among others, beverage cans, food, aerosols, beers and spirits.The unprecedented growth…Više o poslodavcu