Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The successful candidate will be working in APT, on an award-winning cross-asset risk system. Our clients include many of the world’s largest banks, pension funds and hedge funds. Our team is around 50 people, predominantly based in Belgrade, London and India. We mainly work using ‘agile’ methodologies.
What you will be doing:
- Working in our ‘model production’ team, where we calibrate and build our risk files using market data from several market data vendors such as Thomson Reuters and Moodys.
- Designing and testing changes to the existing risk system, working with product owners and developers to break down requirements into more detailed ‘stories’ about system enhancements
- Working with the developers to ensure the enhancements are built
- Testing enhancements, comparing and validating ‘before’ and ‘after’ datasets (for example, using Excel)
- Running individual parts of our system to understand their behavior, sometimes providing test/sample data to other teams
- Learning about market risk, asset management and the detail of various asset classes (bonds, equities, funds etc.)
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.