SeeNews is an independent provider of business intelligence with a focus on the emerging markets in Southeast Europe. We provide market-moving news and analyses for business, finance and industry professionals. Our news stories keep our clients ahead of the curve, while our and research-on-demand analyses on various verticals and topics provide actionable insights and help business professionals make informed decisions
The SeeNews Insights team delivers tailor-made products based on a multidimensional approach that includes financial analysis, market trends analysis, forecasting, surveying relevant stakeholders and monitoring regulatory developments. We are experts in the market dynamics in Southeast Europe and are able to attune our methodology to the needs of the industry or topic at hand. In addition, our team builds up and develops a comprehensive database of profiles of companies, industries and countries from Southeast Europe, as well as in-depth industry analyses for the region. To further strengthen our capabilities we are currently looking for: Business Analyst
With main responsibilities:
- Conduct thorough research by harvesting, analyzing and summarizing online information;
- Collect and compile various databases of financial and corporate information needed for specific projects;
- Analyze financial, company/industry-specific, economic and any other relevant data;
- Trend analysis;
- Verification and maintenance of the information on a regular basis;
- Prepare macroeconomic, data/intelligence analyses;
- Assist in the coordination, implementation and project management of other research services.
Profile of the successful candidate:
- Fluent English, previous experience in Southeast Europe will be considered a strong advantage;
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Business administration or related field;
- 2+ years of experience in reporting and analysis related to financial data;
- Experience with technical tools for managing statistical information and data analysis;
- Fast learner;
- Presentation skills;
- Self-organized, methodical and detail-oriented;
- Highly motivated and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Dynamic work environment with various tasks within a young and dynamic team;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Knowledge and practical experience in the area of business and market research and analysis;
- Corporate training;
- Friendly and supporting working environment.
To apply, please send your CV in English.
- Bugarska, Inostranstvo, Blvd. Hristo Botev 117, Sofia