An internationally-owned business services company established in Serbia is looking for a
Business Client Support Officer
with legal or banking expertise and excellent language skills to deal with foreign clients
The position basically has two separate roles:
- Supporting foreign business people in Serbia, in their interactions with government authorities, banks, lawyers, accountants, notaries etc. These clients will sometimes visit Serbia and then you will be around town with them helping them do business; but much of the time they will be out of the country and you will liaise with them by email and phone to help them keep their business in Serbia running smoothly. You will also help them plan short trips to Serbia, making arrangements setting up meetings to make the most efficient use of the Client’s valuable time.
- Providing 100% online support to Clients of a similar profile and working with providers in other countries both in Europe and worldwide.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Serbian languages including ability to write formal business correspondence in both languages.
- Attention to detail.
- Well organized, able to stick to deadlines and motivate other people to stick to their deadlines.
- Team player, but able to work effectively alone when necessary.
- Presentable, able to get on well with different personalities.
- Legal mindset
- Confident user of internet and business software
- Ability to think outside the box to solve problems proactively
Some experience in banking (especially compliance) or e-commerce, and additional languages or international experience, are highly desirable. Although we are not looking for a lawyer, experience in a law office or legal training would also be valuable.
We offer an attractive working environment in central Belgrade, the possibility to gain valuable experience dealing in a Business-to-Business customer service environment, meet interesting people, and potentially grow into a sales role with even more attractive remuneration.
Salary range: 400 - 500 EUR
Please apply by sending CV and covering letter explaining why you feel you are suited to the position.
Deadline for applications: 31.01.2020.