Business Controller of Contract Logistics (m/f)
If you are interested in providing excellent customer experience and working in a diverse and fast-growing environment, do not hesitate to learn more about this vacancy.
You will be responsible for providing standard management reports overviewing financial and operational performance and KPIs. Together with the team, you will build improvement possibilities in order to offer the best quality and efficiency in the service provided.
- Support month-end closing process and review of monthly financial result;
- Ensure cost completeness of the defined cost categories and initiate accruals for the missing costs;
- Maintain databases related to facility costs;
- Provide standard management reports overviewing financial and operational performance and KPIs;
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely reporting to regional and local management;
- Perform monthly ICS checks and provide recommendation for process improvement;
- Support business controller in validating business investment initiatives and process them according to the corporate guidelines;
- Prepare and supply necessary data for internal and external auditors;
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance;
- 2 years of experience in Finance roles, with at least 1 year experience in controlling function;
- Proficient user of MS Office package with focus on Excel, knowledge of VBA or SQL will be a plus;
- Excellent analytical skills accompanied by attention to details;
- Great communication skills, able to communicate with wide range of people;
- Confident English user in business settings;
- Growth oriented, interested about finance side of logistic industry;
- Knowledge of Polish language is a plus
We offer exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 82,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne + Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centers (SSC) worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, is serving the regions Western Europe, Middle East and Africa as an internal service provider, being responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organization. The SSC Belgrade was founded in 2009, with a significant growth since then and nowadays employs more than 1.000 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The SSC performs global and standardized processes mainly back office tasks, for the internal customers.
Deadline for applications: 24.01.2020.